Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Keith Talks About Sports at Lunch

"I couldn't believe it!" exclaimed Helen Madsen. "Everyone knows you only talk about work when you go to lunch – especially when you go with me."

This embarrassing incident happened at TGI Friday's last week when Keith Hendrickson went to lunch with three co-workers. Keith said, "I was having a rough day and honestly forgot the rule."

By all accounts, Keith repeatedly brought up Monday Night Football even though others would want to talk about work. Helen said, “Right when we would change the subject to the new organizational chart, he would start talking about football again. I was flabbergasted.”

Due to this behavior, Helen has asked him to not join the lunch group for the next two weeks. Keith admitted, “Yeah, I definitely deserve the lunch probation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment